CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY : FOUR AUNTIES AND A WEDDING ( AUNTIES #2 ) BY JESSE Q SUTANTO


Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and gives us a chance to highlight books we are patiently waiting to fill up our TBRs with.



Paperback352 pages
Expected publication: March 29th, 2022 by Berkley Books

FOUR AUNTIES AND A WEDDING BY JESSE Q SUTANTO

I absolutely loved Dial A For Auntie by Jesse Q Sutanto. A cozy mystery/rom-com, I laughed throughout the entire book, so I was really excited to see that Sutanto has written part 2 of the story. I do have trouble a lot of times with the Sophomore books to a series, so many of them fall flat, so I am trying not to hype it up too much!

SUMMARY-

Meddy Chan has been to countless weddings, but she never imagined how her own would turn out. Now the day has arrived, and she can't wait to marry her college sweetheart, Nathan. Instead of having Ma and the aunts cater to her wedding, Meddy wants them to enjoy the day as guests. As a compromise, they find the perfect wedding vendors: a Chinese-Indonesian family-run company just like theirs. Meddy is hesitant at first, but she hits it off right away with the wedding photographer, Staphanie, who reminds Meddy of herself, down to the unfortunately misspelled name.

Meddy realizes that is where their similarities end, however, when she overhears Staphanie talking about taking out a target. Horrified, Meddy can't believe Staphanie and her family aren't just like her own, they are The Family--actual mafia and they're using Meddy's wedding as a chance to conduct shady business. Her aunties and mother won't let Meddy's wedding ceremony become a murder scene--over their dead bodies--and will do whatever it takes to save her special day, even if it means taking on the mafia.


BE SURE TO DROP YOUR LINK IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN CHECK OUT WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR...

Comments

  1. This actually a new one to me - I’ll have to check the series out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have Dial A for Aunties on my TBR. I'l like to read this series too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds interesting. I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can't Wait Wednesdays: Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo

Sunday Salon- More Hot Weather and More House Reno's

BOOK BEGINNINGS ON FRIDAY : BEFORE PITTSBURGH BY KASIE WHITENER