Book Date: What I Have Been Reading...


 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! This meme by Kathryn at The Book Date.

Can You believe it is the last Monday of July? Guys, before much longer we will be filling our shelves with all the fun winter and holiday books. I have had a really good book month, but I image it will start to slow down due to being a busy season for me with the Moonbaby shop.

One of the reasons I had such a great reading month is that we took a road trip to California and I had a lot of time trapped in a car listening to or reading books. Vacation was great ( kind Of ) I love going home to visit where I grew up. We had a fun time at the beach, it was Atlas's first time and boy was he excited, he has been talking about it since before the shut down...


Anyway...on to the books...

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:

In one of the few Instagram made me do it...I picked up the Heartstopper series. This is the first time I have read a graphic novel, and it was fun, but I didnt really feel like I was reading, so I probably wouldnt make it a regular read. However, I did get book 1 and book two read and thought they were just adorable and cant wait to read book 3...



I also participate in a monthly Non-Fiction read, and this  month I picked BRIGHT STAR, THE LETTERS FROM JOHN KEATS TO FANNY BRAWNE




And Finally, the buddy read that we host here every month was FALLING by TJ NEWMAN




WHAT I AM READING NOW:

I have been reading Midnight Spells Murder by Mary Angela, which is a Halloween cozy mystery


And listening to The Hotel by Pamela Kelley


UP NEXT:

Next week starts a new month so I havent yet decided what I am reading for August, but I will share on Monday!

Comments

  1. Midnight Spells Murder looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished it, it was a quick and fun read...just what you would expect from a cozy mystery

      Delete
    2. Just finished it, it was a quick and fun read...just what you would expect from a cozy mystery

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can't Wait Wednesdays: Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo

BOOK BEGINNINGS ON FRIDAY : BEFORE PITTSBURGH BY KASIE WHITENER

Sunday Salon- More Hot Weather and More House Reno's