Tuesday's Tune featuring Sophia Bel


 Today on Tuesday Tunes we are showcasing Montreal's Sophia Bel and her newest single " I Won't Bite "

We love her breathy ethereal vocals on the new track and the twangy guitars that seem to highlight it perfectly.

Here is what Sophia has to say about her " I Won't Bite "

"'I Won’t Bite' is pure bliss, it’s a warm summer breeze that turns your insides to mush, it’s a dragonfly on an august evening that lights up your senses and you want to hold it but you know you can’t. I wrote this song in a state of euphoria, with that feeling in the back of my mind that nothing is to be taken for granted. It’s the honeymoon stage with a hint of the terrifying fear of losing someone. 

 

Christian Sean and I recorded the guitar and vocals in one take, together in the same room. It was amazing to have the space to capture the synergy that can only be captured while recording simultaneously. We then proceeded to add drums and banjo. I listened to a good amount of pop country when I was a teenager and I wanted to let myself fully explore my throwback, a recurring theme in my artistic expression."







SOPHIA BEL SOCIALS:

Facebook / Twitter / Soundcloud / Spotify / Instagram / YouTube


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't Wait Wednesdays: Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo

Sunday Salon- More Hot Weather and More House Reno's

Sunday Salon: Diningroom is finished!